THE FINEST HOME-REARED MEATS DIRECT FROM NORFOLK TO YOUR DOORSTEP PURCHASE ONLINE NOW
Cavell Orchards Bees Wax
The bees wax is collected when Cavell Orchards harvest the honey from the bees and is purified and filtered.
Each bar is 27g in weight and you receive 2 bars
These can be used:
- In the manufacture of cosmetics
- As sealing wax
- In wood and furniture polish
- As leather shoe polish
- To make beeswax soap
- To strengthen and preserve sewing thread, cordage, shoelaces, etc.
- To strengthen and to forestall splitting and cracking of wind instrument reeds.
- In producing Javanese batik.
- To form the mouthpieces of a didgeridoo
- To lubricate any squeaky or stiff doors, drawers, and windows, this will also help to prevent and remove any rust build up.
- To make beeswax crayons
Please note we have a minimum total order value of £24 for free local delivery and click and collect and £45 for free national delivery. Orders under £45 with national delivery will be charged £8 shipping