Buy with confidence from Intwood Farm, where we produce first class meat from cattle, sheep and pigs carefully nurtured on our verdant fields near Norwich, Norfolk.
- Beef comes from our own herds, including Hereford, Highland and Welsh Black cattle, widely acknowledged to be among the most flavoursome cattle breeds. It is well aged and expertly butchered in our own modern butchery at the farm.
- Our artisan pork sausages are produced from free-range rare breed Saddleback and British Lop pigs, popular with customers looking for alternatives to the mass-produced products found on supermarket shelves.
- Lamb is from our flock of Poll Dorset sheep, which are unique in lambing all year round, providing a year-round supply of “New Season Lamb” with a depth of flavour that our customers love.
The welfare of all our livestock is paramount. Public awareness and concern for the care of animals in the food chain is more acute than it has ever been and we have a genuine commitment to the health and wellbeing of our herds.
Intwood Farm adheres to Red Tractor standards and has a high health status having CHeCs Herd Accreditation.
How To Buy
- Choose your meat box and add other delicious items to it
- Build your own box from our product list
- Simply order a pre-prepared meat box