THE FINEST HOME-REARED MEATS DIRECT FROM NORFOLK TO YOUR DOORSTEP PURCHASE ONLINE NOW
DISCOVER OUR FINEST
Home reared and locally sourced pork, lamb and beef
ORDER DIRECT FROM THE FARM
Buy with confidence from Intwood Farm, where we produce first class meat from cattle, sheep and pigs carefully nurtured on our verdant fields near Norwich, Norfolk.
- Beef comes from our own herds, including Hereford, Highland and Welsh Black cattle, widely acknowledged to be among the most flavoursome cattle breeds. It is well aged and expertly butchered in our own modern butchery at the farm.
- Our artisan pork sausages are produced from free-range rare breed Saddleback and British Lop pigs, popular with customers looking for alternatives to the mass-produced products found on supermarket shelves.
- Lamb is from our flock of Poll Dorset sheep, which are unique in lambing all year round, providing a year-round supply of “New Season Lamb” with a depth of flavour that our customers love.
The welfare of all our livestock is paramount. Public awareness and concern for the care of animals in the food chain is more acute than it has ever been and we have a genuine commitment to the health and wellbeing of our herds.
Intwood Farm adheres to Red Tractor standards and has a high health status having CHeCs Herd Accreditation. Buy with confidence from your traditional family butcher based on our family farm in Norwich, Norfolk
How To Buy
- Choose your meat box and add other delicious items to it
- Build your own box from our product list we offer free delivery and Click and Collect
- Can’t wait for delivery? You can either purchase a range of our products at a number of stores in the area – click here for more details.
Come and See us at The Pantry – With no need to place a pre-order please do come and see us at The Pantry shop on the farm, just follow the signs to click and collect and The Pantry at Intwood Farm, Intwood Road, Intwood, Norwich, NR46TQ